When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into with the buyer and the buyer shall pay a EUR 2000 deposit to confirm the transaction.
2. Contract under the Law of Obligations
A notarised sales contract under the Law of Obligations is entered into with the buyer. This contract specifies all of the details of the purchase. The pre-condition for entering into this contract is that the buyer has paid 20% of the purchase price.
3. Contract under the Property Law
Once the apartment building is ready to be handed over, a notarized contract under Property Law is entered into. The buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price, and the right of ownership is transferred.
Sales price includes:
- Interior design accoring to the selected package
- Setting up and joining the utility networks (water, electricity, plumbing)
- Readiness of data communication, cable TV and telephone services
Sales price does not include:
- Notary fees and state duties related to entering into a sales
- Storage space
- Parking space
- Interior design package Luxury, which is for an extra fee
Get your home loan from LHV! Having received the application, the Loans Manager will get in touch with you and make the initial offer.